GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday took the truck down to my buddy chickenwire (XXXJ) work and got my cowl hood. would've had the chrome smoothie put on too but the company they got it from restores the bumpers and you could see where the rust had been grounded down through the chrome :nono: so they're orderin me another bumper from keystone this time. hope to have the grille shell and all the other stuff ordered in the next few days :D also got my truck runnin again after we pulled the bed off and replaced the fuel pump :head3: onto the pics!

oh and iPhone > razr :read:

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
yeah those pics suck!

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also, i'm wantin to change up my air filter set up considering all i have is the air lid flipped upside down :crazy: but i'm wondering if an open air filter would help increase air flow any especially with having the cowl on there now? what do yall think?

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
how come taking pics is so difficult on GMFS? Did you strap a camera with a timer on a dog and throw a stick towards your truck to get these pictures?

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how come taking pics is so difficult on GMFS? Did you strap a camera with a timer on a dog and throw a stick towards your truck to get these pictures?
haha naw i actually just forgot to bring my camera with me that mornin so i figured i'd snap a few with my new iphone :shrug: i'll get better ones later sometime

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 226 Posts