GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Compton aSS Rob
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting this stuff up for a buddy of mine down here i SoCal, he's a member here(Spoolin) pt.net and sss.com but doesnt have enough post here to create a for sale thread. anyways thnx for looking:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning truck back to stock, I'm selling the following items, they were all bought from Stylin concepts.
- Goodmark Cowl Steel Hood for $225
- Stylin concepts SS front bumper cover goes for $175 + stock/OEM bumper
- Stylin concepts paintable grill + Shell goes for $150 + OEM Grill.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/Flovian/My truck/CIMG1751.jpg

Unfortunately, I won't be shipping these parts...way too big IMO to go through the shipping and payment of the items. Anyone who's interested in the Greater Los Angeles area let me know and we can probably do the swap for whatever part you would want in a short amount of time.
Thanks for looking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
u guys can post here if interested he goes by Spoolin so u can pm him or me and i'll let him know...

-Rob

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
if yall decide to ship, i would be interested in nearly everything

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Thanks but shipping stuff that big would be cost prohibitive for both parties! Wish I could but I don't think it's worth the headache.
:)
that truck looks awesome

·
Registered
15 Posts
that truck looks awesome....i want that hood!!

·
Jackstand Club
17 Posts
Are you selling your bed cover?
:hmm:
Wasn't planning on it but sure. The brand is A.R.E. and it's pretty good. New it cost me $1K but I'll sell it for $450.

I also have a bed rug that's in there that I will sell for $300.

As far as install for the tonneau cover (bed cover) or bed rug you guys are on your own.

·
pro grade member
2,264 Posts
not interested but i like the truck the way it sits

·
Jackstand Club
17 Posts
Also if anybody is interested in a shaved tailgate...$150 and your stock one. The handle on the inside broke but it's easy to open regardless, still works perfectly.

CIMG1324.jpg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts