GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, if you saw my hail thread, you know my hoe was pounded with hail a couple of days ago, insurance said around 2400 to get everything squared away. anyways i should have enough money to pull off a cowl hood, and get all of my other dents popped out and make the insurance company happy. a guy will do my dents for 1000 dollars less if i take my dad's car to him to. so if everything works out, i could probably swing a cowl hood....maybe. what do yall think of a cowl hood on tahoes if everything happens to work my way, which is unlikely but possible? just imagine a cowl on the pic in my sig? thanks for the opinions.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
see thats what i was thinking.........hmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't really have to have the grill guard on there, cus i live in CS most of the time out of the year, but when i do go home i take my hoe back in the pasture to spotlight and shit like that, and i feel alot better driving through cattle with that thing on there........so i dunno.......i think it will look alright, definately help the resale value if i decide to sell it.......thanks for the opinions

1 - 7 of 7 Posts