GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
it says the tires are in great shape, and it does seem very shady, "my phone fell in water" yea sure, thats so he can screen the calls for when the guy he stole them off of calls him up. but anyways anyone want to buy these and i'll met you somewhere between sacramento and vegas? i would like these wheels, wife would beat me,not joking, but i still want them

·
hotdogfarts
2,287 Posts
it says the tires are in great shape, and it does seem very shady, "my phone fell in water" yea sure, thats so he can screen the calls for when the guy he stole them off of calls him up. but anyways anyone want to buy these and i'll met you somewhere between sacramento and vegas? i would like these wheels, wife would beat me,not joking, but i still want them
He sounds almost as shady as you wanting someone ELSE to buy them so they can then meet you to resell them.

:untitled:

·
Registered
288 Posts
almost as shady as me?, i just dont want to drive all the way up to sacramento for them but i would be willing to meet someone in bakersfield or somewhere im not aware of in the middle. if someone bought them and i was "shady" and didnt ever show up the person that bought them could put them on ebay for $1200 and double their money. doesnt sound to shady on my end to me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts