GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went muddin today, hit some deep ass shit all the way to the bottoms of the doors, and got stuck i had a guy with a huge ass farm tractor try and pull me out and he got stuck, what are some ways i can get this motherfucker out :flame: its arggggg gay! :pow:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:LOL: Travis

Find you a guy with a Strong winch and a snatchblock or two. And grab a shovel :read:

Git-R-Done :rocking:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Just get an even bigger tractor, biggest straps you can muster (40K lbs straps at least) and start pullin...might be able to like up a couple 4x4s, have them strap all together, put it in 4lo for all of them, and yank like hell...or...they do make a thing called a Hi Lift jack that would prob help you out.

·
5,501 Posts
get some pics...and you will wanna drain all ur fluids afterwards...diff oil, tranny fliud...all of that...since it sounds like you are in standin water/mud. Have fun.

·
5,501 Posts
since u make it sound like u did stick her good...u better get some pics up...no excuse not to.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
i say lots of bitches and shovels... get workin. we got a lifted cherokee stuck for 3 days in northern texas in wichita falls. good times.

·
Registered
503 Posts
:word: i wanna see some pics. i remember when i got my shit stuck when it was stock. sucked ass. hope your trucks fine tho. it fucked up my tranny

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well we took a gmc sierra out there and there was no fuckin way that was moving the burban, i dunno i guess my last resort is a tow truck, :pissed: ill try and get pics as i am leaving for vacation tomorrow morning, i might give my neighbor my keys and some cash and hell get it out for me :guns:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Over spring break a while ago DE and I got out a pickup that was sucked down into the mud. DE couldn't budge it when yanking on it with his truck, and a winch couldn't budge it either. We jacked up the tail end by the hitch, slid plywood under the diff and tires, and it came right out.

·
5,501 Posts
HI lift jacks will save your ass so many times if you do get down into the mud...i wish i woulda had one today...bottomed out again on my hitch in some sand...good thing is that usually you can lift the truck and throw rocks or logs or anything under the tires and get it out a lot easier with a highlift...

·
5,501 Posts
get back and show us some pics...otherwise this has all been a lie :read: :D

·
Total Eclipse Smokefiend
174 Posts
Hehe, yeah...some pics would definently be cool ;)

I wish I would remember to take my camera when I go wheeling..I'v only gotten my 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton stuck one time each and it was both up to the hood...high center action ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts