GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im so bummed out, some dumbass hit me today when I was on my way home from school, and to make things worse the guy ran, but on foot because his car wouldunt start, so the idiot left his car there. I didnt get hurt, my neck is just a little sore. Well im tryin to keep things positive, I have a friend that runs a shop so know I might be able to do a Deanli conversion:D
I dont have any pics but ill get some tommorow when I get out of school becasue they towed it away becasue I guess some type of rod broke and I was unable to steer it, kind of like what happens to the hummer when they try to offroad :crazy: Oh yea, I was hit in the front right side, my bumper, fender, grill shell, headlights and a little bit of the door is messed up. I think my rom took most of the damage though. well here my most recent pics before it was crashed.
0512070950.jpg

0512070949a.jpg

0512070949.jpg

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Sucks man. Good luck with the repairs. Glad you're okay.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
mofucker ran away on foot?? haha what a retard :rofl2: :rofl2:

glad you're ok man

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
that sucks man i would have just shot the sob lol but hey your alright so thats what counts man

345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thnks for all the support guys :shake: well today i went to go take some things out of my truck wich was towed away due to it being undrivable and snapped a pic before I left. its not too bad i guess. BTW, does anyone know if AAA insurance will give me a rental while my trucks being fixed?
fuck.jpg

·
Big Member
1,310 Posts
I reeeeaaally like those wheels.

But seriously, why the fuck would someone run on foot and leave the car?

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
could u explain the damage done to the grill shell? If you do a denali conversion, i may be interested in the shell if its reuseable

·
99Z71 For Sale
745 Posts
maybe the car was stolen?? so he fled the scene knowing the car isn't his.

the damage doesnt look ALL that bad. just hope the frame wasn't tweaked.

i had a 02 lancer and it got hit on the driver wheel...and they totalled it out. of course my driver tire was tucked under the springs and the fender was pushed INTO my door and i had to push stupid hard to open my door. 60 yr old lady in a minivan hit the front driver wheel of my car doing 35ish mph :( its ok..it was a 4cyl auto and slow...handled great though

345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
could u explain the damage done to the grill shell? If you do a denali conversion, i may be interested in the shell if its reuseable
Im not 100 percent sure but i think theres nothing wrong with it. I will know for sure on Tuesday so ill let you know. :shake:

345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Forgot to ask, If there is any sort of frame damage will it be totaled? I hope that isnt the case because I owe more on it than its worth :insane:

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
dude...thats a FENDER BENDER. Hardly any damage at all.

Frame damage? Totally not. Unless I am seriously missing something here, that truck will be completed and repaired in 2-3 days tops...

345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dude...thats a FENDER BENDER. Hardly any damage at all.

Frame damage? Totally not. Unless I am seriously missing something here, that truck will be completed and repaired in 2-3 days tops...
I see what you mean but im thinking my wheel took most of the impact. The funny thing is the rim dosent have a scratch on it. You should of seen the car that hit me :rofl2: Well hopefully I will be getting that Denali front soon. They can take their time though, the insurance gave me a rental, 07 Impala LTZ :D

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
I see what you mean but im thinking my wheel took most of the impact. The funny thing is the rim dosent have a scratch on it. You should of seen the car that hit me :rofl2: Well hopefully I will be getting that Denali front soon. They can take their time though, the insurance gave me a rental, 07 Impala LTZ :D
I guess my main comment should have been directed towards the frame damage worry... that thing is far from any frame damage...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts