GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
dont really care for it, it doesnt really look right with the tires sticking out like that

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
That looks unique...I would roll it with some 38-39.5 instead of the 42's. Also, I would have shit powdercoated, chrome doesn't belong on a h1, that's what an h2 is for.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
"Here is my H1, in which I fabricated a 6" suspension lift out of my garage. I have a patten pending on this lift and have a 9" lift in the works. "

Patten? :think: .. wonder if he meant Patent :LOL:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Jeff said:
wow he took the coolest truck ever made and made it gay as hell. thats sad.
Yeah, nothing like taking out a suspension that the governent spent millions designing, and tires that monitor their own air pressure and inflate and deflate on the fly and put on stuff from a guy that can't even spell patent pending :LOL:

·
2,451 Posts
I dont think anybody does make a lift for them...... i think i would be awesome to fab a lift up for it with some king coilovers and some 40" boggers, that would be the shit off road:head: Oh yea a cummins twin turbo swapped in place of that tired 6.5l
IRS and IFS= awesome ground cleance

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
I think some one does make a lift kit for them...i saw a guy with an H1 and 40" TSL's with what looked like lift coils.

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
i like this one better. it's more H1 style than H2.

4" lift with 39.5" x 18.5" Swampper Boggers

and this one is absolutely massive!

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
yeah its huge but it was perfect before now they took a way everything a hummer stood for but it looks cool i will give him that much

·
Registered
832 Posts
That guy says on his webpage he is a hardcore 4 wheeler, what a lieing jackass. 14" wide rims, any one that actually wheels a hummer doesnt want it ny wider than it already is, plus those wheels would be scratched to hell as well as all his gay chrome, im with jeff, gay gay gay.

If i owned a hummer only thing i would do is put on 38" TSL's or 37" boggers and leave it be, oh and wheel the fuck out of it.

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
Eisenfaust said:
That guy says on his webpage he is a hardcore 4 wheeler, what a lieing jackass. 14" wide rims, any one that actually wheels a hummer doesnt want it ny wider than it already is, plus those wheels would be scratched to hell as well as all his gay chrome, im with jeff, gay gay gay.

If i owned a hummer only thing i would do is put on 38" TSL's or 37" boggers and leave it be, oh and wheel the fuck out of it.

yeh word, who the hell wheels with 20 inch rims anyways, not any hardcore offroaders i know

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
well the hummer is not perfect...its not great at anything, it can just do everything. If I had one, I'd probably put a small lift on and some bigger tires. Makes it look a little meaner even tho i never thought that was possible

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
why the hell would you do anything to an H1...most people buy a chevy, ford or dodge for lets say 30k...then some might go dump in 30k on god knows what to be able to do the craziest shit you can imagine. now those h1s are like 80k i think (someone correct me if im wrong) and a stock hummer H1 can do more then most modified trucks IMO. if they can go under water, climb up a steep ass hill (i dunno the exact angle, but its steep) and run over anything in its path then what the hell can you do to it that it doesnt already have? it doesnt need a lift kit its fine...you might say "it cant clear rocks" well...you tihnk the army said "if theres rock we'll just go around them"...that guy is retarded for doing anything to that hummer IMO...buy the thing, keep it stock

1 - 20 of 31 Posts