GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sevenfold said:
Yeah, I saw that truck last weekend at that show. I didn't take any pictures though... not a fan of minis.
Yeah i cant say that im a mini person either, however, the amount of work in that one just really amazed me though...be cool to see that on a full size with an LT1 or something in the back under the bed... :drool:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
04FULLSIZE said:
Yeah i cant say that im a mini person either, however, the amount of work in that one just really amazed me though...be cool to see that on a full size with an LT1 or something in the back under the bed... :drool:
Only thing about it is that is a VW engine, not my first choice to put in a truck ... I've seen people do it with a truck before but they used a v-8 Cadillac engine out of a front wheel drive El Dorado, but they put it in the back :read:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
that is one badass toy...woulda gone wiht somethin a lil better than a VW motor tho...

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
OrangeCrush said:
that things cool, i bet that exhaust sounds crappy tho :read:
Actually VW engines can sound pretty nice .. probably better than a Toyota which would sound ricer ... I'm still scratching my head how they got it to work cause the VW engine is in their backwards .. maybe they were able to mount the transmission to the engine upside down :think:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts