GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm redoing my air management and need another set of eyes to see if there's something that I'm missing, or possible issues I may run into. More so for servicing wise than anything cause I can't really tell mocking up everything with the bed off. Maybe any routing issues, or won't be able to access something later.

Before
AB14B3A1-744A-4B94-AC63-E8594378DB48.gif

Mocked up, keep in mind my bed floor is raised 3" so there is about 5" of space from the frame to floor.
84031259-8690-47DD-8194-61CFC79A6E41.jpg

4BE2E939-6C7D-4BA2-84CC-F64315AF719F.jpg

Any issues I'm not seeing would be appreciated. I'm thinking later I will cut a patch in the floor and hinge it so I could easily get to that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I likez Suspensionz
4,833 Posts
If it were my truck. I would rotate the tubing with the elevel 90 degrees and have all the airlines pointing down and all have everything accessible from under the truck with the bed on.

On another note, are those 4 accuair pressure switches?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was thinking that might be a good idea to rotate it. They are actually Dakota digital senders for their pressure gauge which I know isn't needed with elevel, but I like to know what my bag pressures are.

·
I likez Suspensionz
4,833 Posts
Yeah I was thinking that might be a good idea to rotate it. They are actually Dakota digital senders for their pressure gauge which I know isn't needed with elevel, but I like to know what my bag pressures are.

Just as long as you know bag pressure does not equal height. Everytime you go to your preset ride heights the pressures will never be the same from time to time.

For instance, one time your driver front bag may have 70 psi in it, and the next time it may have 65 psi in because the rear passenger bag is 5psi different. It's all according which bag is fills first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Understood. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts