·
JERKASS
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a couple random teaser pics of my truck with a shitty phone

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Nice.. cant wait for the finished product!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awesome truck man, have you told everyone what your whole setup is going to be? muhahahaha

·
JERKASS
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome truck man, have you told everyone what your whole setup is going to be? muhahahaha

I suppose I could let the cat outta the bag :evil:
6-8"CST cranked to 8 hopefully,blocks and a 2" aal, 2"BL, 37x13.50R22 kumhos on 22x10 chrome wheels. I'm gonna color match everything yada yada.

Its got a westers tune, Ls1 fans, 4.88's, and some interior bullshit done to it now.

I cant wait to have the bitch done!
Thanks for all the complements

·
Truck Nut
169 Posts
Which wheels are you going with?

Looks good! Keep us posted!!

·
JERKASS
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ITS DONE, or at least halfway done. I got some exterior work to do but heres some pics!:rockit: Thought you cali boys might like it. These are the best pics I could do with shitty lighting.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
effin mothereffin bad effin ass man!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Wow that looks good. Only way it could look a little better is if it sat a little more Cali...speakng of which, what are your measurement:naughty:

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Yeah, they are nfabs dude and they work are charm on my truck. Get them powdercoated to match, don't have them painted

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
nice setup.....match the front and rear bumper plastics and its golden. The white nfabs would nice as well.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
that looks awesome bro!....i prolly would gone with 20's rather than 22's but either way it looks titties!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts