GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Wonder why he listed the Vin number as 1111111111111 if the car is in his possession?

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Ok is it just me or am I going crazy? I thought they were just putting the LS1 (rather than the LS6 like this guy is advertising) in the CTS-V :think:

Plus, I'm pretty sure this is a rip (even if I am wrong about the engine)...something just doesn't quite add up :read:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HumanZoom said:
Ok is it just me or am I going crazy? I thought they were just putting the LS1 (rather than the LS6 like this guy is advertising) in the CTS-V :think:

Plus, I'm pretty sure this is a rip (even if I am wrong about the engine)...something just doesn't quite add up :read:
nah its coming with the LS6. They had one at the LA auto show.

·
Registered
248 Posts
way2hi said:
I like that caddy convertible that handles better than the vette and is more powerful. that thing is beautiful
I don't know if you're thinking of something different, but the XLR is the only Caddy convertible right now. It's based on the new C6 Vette platform, but it has a Northstar V8 with I believe 345 hp (55 less than the C6), has a softer, more luxury-oriented suspension with a higher ride height than the C6 (therefore not handling as well) and has a pricetag about $20,000 higher than the C6.

It's a good looking car, but I'd rather have the CTS-V from the Caddy stable.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I don't know what it's called but I seen it on Motor Trend TV. I think they said it's suppose to come out the end of 04 or the 1st of 05 and be around $125K. It was a 2 dr and was really sleek and lo profile looking. I think I also so something about it in a recent motor trend

1 - 15 of 15 Posts