GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took these today. Its dirty and a few small things still need to get done. Also posted a pic of what i did in the bed since it was all cut out from when i was bagged. Needless to say since its no longer bagged i do enjoy getting to drive it more now and not having it tore apart all the time. Couldnt find pavement to take pics on so i used the yard.

Yes i have a drl out need new corners. one gets moisture in it. And the driver rear tire has 6 lugs 3 of them are a different style The rims were free so i didnt complain.

Interior pics coming soon when i get my amp/headunit in next week.

100_1514.gif

100_1515.gif

100_1516.gif

100_1517.gif

100_1518.gif

100_1519.gif

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks now maybe one day when my trucks a classic lol i can find a cheap bed and paint the bitch.

·
under construction
297 Posts
Good idea to cover up the inside of the bed. Looks good

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
awesomeness

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea i was gonna cut the bed liner so it wouldnt go on the bed rails. But the bed rails are all scratched and have clear peeling off of it so it covered that shit up.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea the truck came with the bedliner and i removed it immediately and for the past 2 years its been sittin in my yard. Glad i can finally use it for something.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
damn trevor never knew u got the bed on bitch looks good now lemme spray that hood and grille for u dont give a shit where i spray it at or with what just lets get it white.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I rele dont even care about the paint right now. Maybe wen i start getting full time hours. Thanks guys

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks man. Maybe ill lay it out again one day when i have the time to mess with all that. Until then im ridin out as is lol

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
looks good whens the colormatched cap and handles comin??? :secret:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts