GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if anyone has done custom gauges in a 95-98 gauge cluster was thinking about pulling the cluster out and fabin up a piece of aluminum to fit where the factory clear plastic over the stock gauges sit and running the 6 after market gauges but i would also like to keep all my other dash lights like my blinkers high beam brake light n shit like that any one kno how i can wire up like some LEDs into the custom cluster so when my blinkers n shit like that come on will still be able to see them on the dash? i think it would be bad ass to run some leds for my blinkers in a custom cluster and run a led for my brake light so it ever comes on the led bulb will light up let me know what u guys think n if u know of a way to wire something like that or let me know if i just have to much time on my hands at work haha

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea thats tight but i wanna run after market tack im talkin ripping that whole gauge cluster out of there and fabin up one outta aluminum to fit drilling holes and mounting my 6 aftermarket gauges and useing the led or light mounting it to the aluminum cluster and wiring it up for my blinker so when i turn it on u will see like a green or what ever color led flashing on my dash for the blinker

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pretty much wanna make something like this inside a 95 dash with led lights for blinkers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts