GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

First post.... Awesome forum. I've been out of the street truck game for quite some time (about 14 years) due to educational obligations, but I'm finally ready to get back in and start another project. I'm not a complete newbie but I am rusty, my last truck was a 88 chevy rcsb bagged on 22s that was built from a truck we pulled out of someone's back yard., completely shaved (even body lines) but never got out of primer. I now have a blank canvas 89 GMC RCSB.

Anyways, once I started looking around I noticed that most if not all of the people that I used to do business with are now nowhere to be found.

Any suggestions on a good custom shop in the Arkansas area?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey,

First post.... Awesome forum. I've been out of the street truck game for quite some time (about 14 years) due to educational obligations, but I'm finally ready to get back in and start another project. I'm not a complete newbie but I am rusty, my last truck was a 88 chevy rcsb bagged on 22s that was built from a truck we pulled out of someone's back yard., completely shaved (even body lines) but never got out of primer. I now have a blank canvas 89 GMC RCSB.

Anyways, once I started looking around I noticed that most if not all of the people that I used to do business with are now nowhere to be found.

Any suggestions on a good custom shop in the Arkansas area?

Thanks
Dion Cole with CKustomz still around?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts