GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a shop in DFW that knows what they are doing and can install my 4/6 and a tie-rod end flip kit?

I've only got a couple quotes:

Drop Zone (don;t know about thier work) - $450
An FSC guy - $600 at his shop

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i will have all the parts and shocks

Wkdspd (sky) at WickedSpeedMotorsports. I know he knows what he's doing but 600 dollars is almost more than the parts themselves. :wtf:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
buginajar said:

Wkdspd (sky) at WickedSpeedMotorsports. I know he knows what he's doing but 600 dollars is almost more than the parts themselves. :wtf:
i could do it cheaper, but i dont have the time right now. that and its cold :LOL: i hate working in the driveway when its cold. that and you are a few miles north of me.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lowred said:
i could do it cheaper, but i dont have the time right now. that and its cold :LOL: i hate working in the driveway when its cold. that and you are a few miles north of me.
Excuses, Excuses,.....:nutkick: :whyme:

Anyone heard anything about DropZone?

And will my 255/70/16s work?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Badassilverado said:
lazy mofo, you'd probably have him pay you for the work then you won't have the right box so you can't do the work so you'll send vice president of team red to do the work but he works all the time!:bowtie:
:think::mexsmoke:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
That seems high, of course i was quoted 900 to do my DJM 4/6 :eek: When i called around i finally found a shop that would do it for 250, which seems fair. I ended up doing it myself though :superhack

·
Registered
61 Posts
600 is the going rate.....

I know that Ekstensive chargers 1200 for a 4/6 drop, thats parts/labor

so anything less is a bargain... why dont you just do it yourself.

·
Registered
255 Posts
buginajar said:

it's a little high, but sky does amazing work and i would trust him with anything on my truck. that price should include an alignment that will be dead on to factory specs, and his mechanics are ASE certified.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DJM 4/6, Tie rod end flipper ( to decrease bump steer(|) doestch tech shocks

Yeah I will probably end up going with sky. I want to do it myself but i dont have the tools so i figure that is the next best thing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts