GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Progress Pictures of Paint Prep!!

So tonite i'm leaving my friends' house (sober). I pull out of his yard and go down to the stop sign at the end of his street. I come to a complete stop looking left and right and left again. I turn right and start heading towards Mt Juliet Road and I see headlights coming towards me. Well the road I was on is a pretty skinny barely 2 lane road, so I start looking to my right to make sure that the on coming headlights don't hit me. Well about halfway down this lil road the headlights are closer and I know we are about to hit. I start to move over and slow down when WHAM!! This bastard :guns: in a White NBS RCSB Chevy sideswipes the hell outta my driver side. Well my windows were down cuz it's a nice nite out so now I have nice big gashes in my paint from the front of my driver's side all the way to the rear of my driver's side.:nono: My mirror shattered and slung glass all inside my truck. Now I slammed on the brakes and get out to see what the damage was and try to get the license plate of the guy that hit me. No such luck. That bastard drove away so quick I had no chance of catching him. 100% hit and run! I'm f'n pissed. My truck maybe down but it sure ain't out. New paintjob hopefully on the way including some new modifications to the body. Hope everybody else had a wonderful nite!! Bastards!:flame:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I appreciate it. It's not that bad luckily it didn't leave any dents but it still got the paint pretty good and like I said shattered my mirror. Hopefully my insurance will pay for a completely new paint job and not just for the one side.

·
I miss my donkey
219 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully that guy will get whats coming to him, doing stupid shit like a hit and run. Judging by your sig, your truck looks pretty damn nice.

Good luck with the insurance.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
wrong forum, but anyways I guess the best thing you can do here is take advantage of the situation.

how about some fresh black paint! Gonna look awesome!

or get some pics up, and it'll technically be in the right forum kinda

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Wow that sucks. Best of luck!

·
I cant spell "teh"
130 Posts
and you didnt bust a bitch and follow that piece of shit? HELL NO, that drunk bastard deserved an ass beating by either you or the local po po.

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
and you didnt bust a bitch and follow that piece of shit? HELL NO, that drunk bastard deserved an ass beating by either you or the local po po.
:nono: .....worthless f*cks!!!

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
GMfullsize Forums > Photo Gallery > Member Trucks > Damn Bastard!!

And the pics are where...?

-bZj

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
Um...so I guess it sounds worse than it really is? I mean it doesn't look TOO bad. Still, I'd be pissed off as hell too...SUCKS

·
Registered
184 Posts
Holy crap dude, i hope you don't have State Farm, cause damned if i'm helping to pay for you an entire paint job based on that damage outta my raised rates! :p

Looks fine IMO, easily fixed...but i still would've torn ass around and caught that fucker.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
man, your really lucky to have no body damage. Im guessin you took the wheels off for a lil bit?

keeps your eyes peeled for a white nbs with black paint on the driver side...:guns:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea based on the sounds I heard while i was gettin hit I thought it would have more body damage but no major dents just a lil one under my mirror and you have to look hard to see it anyway. But my insurance is paying for an entire paintjob cuz I told them I wasn't gonna let them just paint half of my truck considering my paintjob is the original paintjob from 1992. I'm gonna try to go to the shop when they start tearing it down and get some pictures of the progress.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts