·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

More pics at cardomain.com/id/sharp95ss

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
:rocking: I want to get a black '96 Impala and throw an LS1 in it. And of course its gonna be dropped on 20"s :rocking:

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
i really wanted to get one and bag it on 20's, but i switched to wanting a fullsize.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
VicRed said:
:rocking: I want to get a black '96 Impala and throw an LS1 in it. And of course its gonna be dropped on 20"s :rocking:
I'm with you on that one.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Hey Austin, this is Anthony's old car.
anthony.jpg

anthony2.jpg

Almost traded my truck for this when money got tight and I was having a hard time makeing the payments. The miles were too high and it had tweed interior so I'm glad i wasable to keep my truck.
impassta3.jpg

impassta2.jpg

impassta.jpg

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
OrangeCrush said:
that hting have a lt1? you look like a little punk rofl :anitoof:
of course it had the LT1.. all the SS's 94-96 came with LT1's. stock. power everything, leather, bucket seats all around. 94-95 had digital speedo, 96 had tach and analog speedo. 94 and 95 also had cloumn shifter and 96 had floor shifter. 94 had jutting sideview mirrors and 95-96 had smooth sideviews. 94 only came in BBB (black) 95 came in DCM (dark cherry metallic) and BBB and 96 came in both those colors plus DGGM (dark gray green metallic)... umm.. and oh yeah... the 94's put out more HP.

i think thats it.. those are the ones i knew off the top of my head. its been awhile though.

and that picture was taken about 3 years ago.:crazy:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
onyx said:
mike.. that green one was an impoSSter... good thing you didnt trade that thing is :puke:
Yeah I knew it wasn't the real deal. I really like the color, didn't care for the flame layout though.

I'd trade my truck today for the right project SS/Caprice and the right money. And besides a CC dually there isn't much else I can say that about.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
grounded said:
Yeah I knew it wasn't the real deal. I really like the color, didn't care for the flame layout though.

I'd trade my truck today for the right project SS/Caprice and the right money. And besides a CC dually there isn't much else I can say that about.

if you want to get your moneys worth, dont get a caprice. when i totaled my 96, they gave me 21,400 for it. i bought it for 17,900 it had about 52k on the dial. :bowtie:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
onyx said:
if you want to get your moneys worth, dont get a caprice. when i totaled my 96, they gave me 21,400 for it. i bought it for 17,900 it had about 52k on the dial. :bowtie:
Good point, i'd probably hold out for a '96 too 'cause i like the floor shifter.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
grounded said:
Good point, i'd probably hold out for a '96 too 'cause i like the floor shifter.

the floor shifter is really nice, especially with the impala emblem on it too. and when you put it in drive you can slip it into neutral and back into drive so you can rev the engine if you have a nice exhaust.

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
the paint on both of htose other impalas is DISGUSTING, i hate when people do shit like that, other than that, cool cars :imo

1 - 20 of 51 Posts