Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
no thanks

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hows the lifted truck scene out there in MO?
its good up here. there are lifted trucks trolling around. not as many as their used to be. but go outside of a major city and they are all over. but no show trucks or lifted 2wd, its all lifted 4wd farm trucks and weekend warriors

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its good up here. there are lifted trucks trolling around. not as many as their used to be. but go outside of a major city and they are all over. but no show trucks or lifted 2wd, its all lifted 4wd farm trucks and weekend warriors
Southern MO is a huge crawling scene. Tons of sick Jeeps also. Mostly Trail Rigs. You sometimes see them driving on the street.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Southern MO is a huge crawling scene. Tons of sick Jeeps also. Mostly Trail Rigs. You sometimes see them driving on the street.
Pretty big truck scene down my way and its always getting bigger. Could have something to do with all of the mud farms around here. Seen some of the biggest trucks I've ever seen in my life at Brick's 4x4 farm, big enough to walk under almost. Theres more lifted rigs around here than anything else, Ive personally helped do the lifts on around 10 trucks in the last year or so, all chevy, and I live in a town with less than 2000 people and thats just what I've had a part in. Here and the Poplar Bluff area is crawling with badass rigs, my mechanic buddy Matt has a single cab nbs that has been straight axled with 41's and is turbo'd, its a beast of truck. Custom differentials which builds some of the best shit around is around an hour and a half away. If you like big 4x4s then southern missouri is where its at, I love it here.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pretty big truck scene down my way and its always getting bigger. Could have something to do with all of the mud farms around here. Seen some of the biggest trucks I've ever seen in my life at Brick's 4x4 farm, big enough to walk under almost. Theres more lifted rigs around here than anything else, Ive personally helped do the lifts on around 10 trucks in the last year or so, all chevy, and I live in a town with less than 2000 people and thats just what I've had a part in. Here and the Poplar Bluff area is crawling with badass rigs, my mechanic buddy Matt has a single cab nbs that has been straight axled with 41's and is turbo'd, its a beast of truck. Custom differentials which builds some of the best shit around is around an hour and a half away. If you like big 4x4s then southern missouri is where its at, I love it here.
Indeed. All true. What part of MO are you from?

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
GMFS Czar
2,031 Posts
Probably has a ton of problems at 140K+ miles. I'm sure it has a ton of work done to it and a lot of cash but we all know a vehicle is about the worst investment possible. Overpriced IMO.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts