GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, due to complications from my chassistech garbage being on my truck, i finally got rid of ALL the (SH)AIM stuff. it looks so damn high compared to the 4/6. i got rid of the 245/40/20's and ended up with 275/45/20's on all 4 corners. in this pic its a 2/2 drop till i get money for some 2" hangers. here's one pic, im going outside to get more pics right now.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
:bawl: damn that sucks u arnt as low, but at least all that chassis tech shit is off ur truck. did u get the 4 link?

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Damn Dan, it just doesnt look like your truck. But atleast you got rid if the shit that was on your truck.

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here is one more for now. it rides so much nicer and has no vibrations or "clunking". need to get the hangers.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
That totally looks like a different truck. Do us all a favor and lower that 2 more in the back!

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Wow what a big difference. Bet your hating life not being low. But happier with all that shaim shit off now. Nice new sig by the way. :head2:

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
once i get the back lowered 2 more inches its all speed after that, no more looks. if it doesnt make me go faster then forget it. i keep taking money out of my turbo fund for other crap!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts