GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know if regular dana 60 crossover and highsteer arms will work with stock backspacing H1 wheels, and if not does anyone make a turned in set of arms with more wheel clearance?
also what is the max tire size on a leaf sprung chevy D-60 with stock H1 wheels.
thanks alot for the help

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
arms wont clear with that much BS. never seen a turned in arm either. if you get some new centers and weld them in, you can run pretty much whatever size tire you want...given, a 49 might be a little wide, but most anything reasonable won't touch leaves, just sheetmetal.

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts
your gonna need DRW hubs or i hate to say it wheel spacers to run stock H1s

any tire that goes on a 16.5" rim can be run on an H1

a 49 might be a little wide,

ive seen it done

·
4,725 Posts
There are arms made that will clear H1 wheels, I'll find them tomorrow for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i accually found some arms that clear the h1 wheels im more wondering if my tires will hit the springs, 39.5 iroks. there 12 bolt wheels so they are harder to re-center and they are goin on an s10 so i want as much BS as possible.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea im gonna go ahead and take the stock tierod mounts off, i guess i will just have to wait and see with the spring clearance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think im going to go with the NWF steering arms because i plan to go to dedenbear knuckles in the future so the 5th hole would be nice.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Let me know when your looking at getting them - we are a NWF dealer at the shop :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts