GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for Dark Blue Metallic door handles for cheap, solid color not eskys. Can trade for my eskys if needed. driver side is damaged on backside from break in

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
If you can't find Tahoe handles, I actually have a spare dark blue Escalade handle without a keyhole that's for the driver's side. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
how much would you want for that spare handle you got klem? if chvy4lf doesnt want it, i might

must be a common thing for dark blue metallics to get broken into lol, i saved my handle from when my truck got broken into with a big ol chunk of it missing

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I can't even remember what I paid for it... I think $55 shipped from GM parts direct. How about $45 shipped? It's never been installed. The plastic is still on the chrome pull handle.

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That ones all yours buttespade, i dont really want to replace the esky one i want tahoe ones now

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
found one on ebay for 12 bucks but its only one side

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont know if you checked but dealerships are asking 100 for both.

do you have the keyhole on just one side?
yes i do but would rather get ones without the key hole and only 100, i payed 100 for my eskys with a dealer discount. Maybe the eskys costed more

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
i dunno if i would like tahoe handles, im so anal about fingerprints that it would bug me to see them all over the handles, the chrome covers that up

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dunno if i would like tahoe handles, im so anal about fingerprints that it would bug me to see them all over the handles, the chrome covers that up
So am i but the chrome shows too so not much difference and handles should have fingerprints, better then all over the doors

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump :big_banana_Dance::big_banana_Dance:

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump, anyone? maybe if you dont have help me find some somewhere for cheap

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
gmpartsdirect.com

Call your dealer and get the part numbers for the handles, then enter them on gmpartsdirect.com. They're quite a bit cheaper than the dealer. The only other option is to get lucky and come across some on ebay.

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
gmpartsdirect.com

Call your dealer and get the part numbers for the handles, then enter them on gmpartsdirect.com. They're quite a bit cheaper than the dealer. The only other option is to get lucky and come across some on ebay.
Didnt think of getting the part number first, couldn't find them on that site without it and i did find one on ebay for real cheap but it was only one handle

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump

1 - 20 of 30 Posts