GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a rattle around my headlight switch, mostly when its cold and only last till the truck is warm, Been to the dealership they replaced the switch (so they said) and no rattle, its warmer in the middle of the day when I pick up the truck and no rattle till this morning (30 deg), anyway, can someone explain the best procedure to remove the trim around the switch or get to the headlight switch so I can fix this myself,,, pictures would be great.

·
Registered
639 Posts
the dash bezel around the whole front on 99+ and up is way easy. just pull it off.thats about it. you should have your STEERing collum in the down position when you do this to get it off easy.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
and watch out for that hazard button, they snap off pretty easy and are $$$ to replace, I should know

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
94flamds10blazr said:
and watch out for that hazard button, they snap off pretty easy and are $$$ to replace, I should know
the shifter boot is also a bitch to replace... u also have to be in first gear to get the bezel off

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
I forget about that for most of yall. I live in southern Louisiana where its as flat as Milla Jovichs chest

1 - 7 of 7 Posts