GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tossed between these two billet set ups & grilles. going pollished inserts in the bumper & vents as well. Got two to pick from, not really looking for more options; just opinions/votes for either one.

Thanks for the help! :thumbsup:

* Shitty ebay pics but both from t-rex so very high quality material. PC backing and nice thick 4mm points. Truck is 03-05 NBS front, not the split grille w/HD hood that came std on the 06-07 Classics. Black as well.

or

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
X3 for 2nd one

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
first pic is almost to much rice huh.. it's like a identity crises. I wish SS or Stillen made billet for their non bow-tie grille shells. be clean all the way threw w/no emblem imo.

* just don't wanna run dat "mesh inserts" all the way through the front of the truck. Cleaner grille imo, but not being able to use billet inserts kills it for me.

·
Registered
909 Posts
If your dead set on running billet, Id say the 2nd one

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
Not so great pic of it but my neighbor has the first one and it looks good to me

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not so great pic of it but my neighbor has the first one and it looks good to me

Damn, that shit DOES look good! I'm quick to agree. I bet you anything it's the HD bumper that makes that thing look BA. Maybe it's just the SS bumper set up thats throwing it off. The bigger HD bumper flows perfect with that first grille set up. Nice share bro. :shake:

* I like the 06-07 Classic Hoods & split grille update they did too... :hmm:

* Clear heads, Clear Turns, HIDs, CM LED switchbacks... done. dat oem clean imo. suttle changes would be perfect.

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
Yea love the 06 remodel on the hood and grille, much cleaner

·
Registered
137 Posts
I can't stand those 03-05 grills, especially billet.

Go first if you really want an answer but I say buy an 06 hood and convert it then colormatch it ftw!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I can't stand those 03-05 grills, especially billet.

Go first if you really want an answer but I say buy an 06 hood and convert it then colormatch it ftw!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts