IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
looks good as always scott...im guessing u decided to stick with the bonspeed's, good choice btw.
I think some painted bumper plastics/rollpan, airdam, tailgate cap would look sweet

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks good as always scott...im guessing u decided to stick with the bonspeed's, good choice btw.
I think some painted bumper plastics/rollpan, airdam, tailgate cap would look sweet
Rollpan is on the way from Grant Kustoms as well as the Sir Mikes handle relocator kit. Should be done by the end of the month.

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Looks awesome Scott. Is that the townhall or courthourse? It's cool to see the different architechure in the US. Oh, and what kelvin are you hids?

·
Registered
753 Posts
man how did you get that last pic lol.. was it really late or something ? its a tight pic.. that hotel is awesome looking at night how it changes colors all the time....

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Dude, I love your truck. One of my favs. Great pictures also. For the night pictures, what's your ISO set at? Adjust your ISO when you take some darker shots. And said before, try a tripod. Still turned out good:shake:

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lookin good man. Use a tripod next time for the night pics they'll turn out 100x better
Yea they're grainy as fuck

Looks awesome Scott. Is that the townhall or courthourse? It's cool to see the different architechure are the US. Oh, and what kelvin are you hids?
The first pics are in front of a grammar/high school.
The hids are 8000k.

man how did you get that last pic lol.. was it really late or something ? its a tight pic.. that hotel is awesome looking at night how it changes colors all the time....
Yea we were coming from Banquette uptown to go to Bourbon last night around 2 and I was like man that would be tight to get pics in front of the Cirque wit the lights, and my drunk ass friend was like hey I'll do it! A lotta people were staring lol.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dude, I love your truck. One of my favs. Great pictures also. For the night pictures, what's your ISO set at? Adjust your ISO when you take some darker shots. And said before, try a tripod. Still turned out good:shake:
Thanks! And the ISO was on HI I think. I gotta fuck around with the camera and learn some more about it.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks bitches

1 - 20 of 38 Posts