GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the best I can get because of all the rain here right now.

·
Banned
199 Posts
Looks way better like that Mark. Your ifs isn't so constipated anymore.:anitoof:

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has soooooo much more power now! I will be glad to hook them up joe! Let me know.

·
Registered
551 Posts
now all you need is dual foxs in front and ones out back. make sure u keep up on your balanceing on those if u dont they will go to shit quick? looks good though

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
You need a wider driveway! Looks bad ass, Mark!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
hell yea man, get some closeup pics of those tires

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
It looks SO much better Mark. Good choice.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Sorry but those pics remind me of all the black people around here who drive escalades but live in trailer homes.

obviously this isn't to that extreme but it makes me laugh

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
Sorry but those pics remind me of all the black people around here who drive escalades but live in trailer homes.

:nono:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts

at first i thought you were gonna say "who drive escalades and buy wheels that stick out 4" from the truck..." but this is much, MUCH worse...from the side it looks better, but looks fucking stupid from the front IMFO. the tires should NEVER stick more than halfway out from under the truck, and WIDE monstrosities like that shouldn't even be near half way out...

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just bought this house a month ago. I never got a chance to fix anything yet. But I look at it like this, at least its mine and I don't live with mom.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well, no matter what people from different areas like diff things. Like cali, they like tons of like with small tires. Here is tires that stick out far. Mabe some people like pizza cutters but not me. I agree they stick out a little far but better than skinny tires imo.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
looks better but your not thinking things through

You should of gotten 16 inch rims got rid of the spacers and then got claws

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

What do you own?

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no I did think about it. I want 18's or 20s next. I would have gotten new rims but the next time I buy rims I am getting the ones I really want not ones I will settle for so I waited.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts