GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Team Black
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got myself some wheels for my 08 altima. They are 19" OEM wheels off an 09 maxima. I also put a set of OEM altima 3.5 mirrors on the car which have blinkers, power heat, and folding. Let me know what you think!

000_0005.jpg

000_0008.jpg

000_0007.jpg

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
looks good.

candy and lightly smoke the tails and slam it.:D

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
i like :head:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
How much did you pay for the Maxima rims? I want to sell my wife's when I get her 20's

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Need to tint the tails a tad.. That's the only thing I don't like those tail lights.. I think tineted the would stick out so much be alittle cleaner but she looks good

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I love these Maximas, they are just so clean looking, and I'm liking the new wheels.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
That is badass man, those rims look damn good. I'm going to have to agree tinting the tail lights would look better :imo

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Nice car. I also hate the tails that nissan started putting onlately. I think they would look better red.

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
real clean...had the chance to drive my girl's parents' maxima the other day with the no shift shock thingamajig. Awesome cars, definitely would be in one if i didnt have my truck. Does the altima have the same no shift shock option as the maximas?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts