GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i've had my 3 10" jl w3's for about 2 months but havent been able to listen to them till now. i finally got my new dd screen and i love it. i highly recommend this unit to anyone. it's the pioneer dvd 6800. u can load up to 6 discs/dvds. i have my ipod hooked up to it and it also works great. it organizes the songs exactly like the ipod.pics dont do the unit or my truck justice but here's a couple of shots i took when i installed it!!
i'll try and get better pics and maybe some night shots.

IMG_7816.jpg

IMG_7812.jpg

IMG_7811.jpg

IMG_7810.jpg

IMG_7807.jpg

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
nice setup....double dins are def a sweet upgrade

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
nice truck bro!

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Just curious why you didn't go for the D3 with Navigation? You can get those for less than $800 now....just wondering :D:D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just curious why you didn't go for the D3 with Navigation? You can get those for less than $800 now....just wondering :D:D
didnt know and i really like the 6 disc changer and the blue button's i guess. i just like the way this screen looks. i know which one ur talkin about and i did do a lot of research before buying and this was my fav.

·
Snooby Doo
1,378 Posts
as for the 6800vr the D3... i have the D3... you can change the button colors to any color :p but only having 1 dvd slot is a draw back for teh navi... however, for less money i think i want navi more then more solts (i got my d3 for under $700 shipped)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
is the d3 6.5" or 7". cuz that was a big reason i wanted my screen. my friends all have the 6.5 and i luv the way the wider screens look. but that button customization display on the d3 does look awesome

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
is the d3 6.5" or 7". cuz that was a big reason i wanted my screen. my friends all have the 6.5 and i luv the way the wider screens look. but that button customization display on the d3 does look awesome
its a 6.1 due to the screen not being a flip down

·
Registered
906 Posts
I love your Directed Audio Cap. Those LED's on them are hella bright at night time, my buddy has one in his truck and he has the LED's turned off because he said it was way to bright inside!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts