GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have finally debadged my truck and I really like how it is looking. Here are a few pics of it so tell me what you all think. Thanks to everyone who gave me tips on how to do it.

Also Props to my normal installation crew of sbc44 and his brother in law Jonathan. I owe yall.

Debadged007.gif

Debadged005.gif

Debadged004.gif

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:rocking: That looks GREAT! :rocking:

:waytogo:

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
I replied on fsc but your truck looks 100% better debadged and by lookin at your truck dam I need some clear corners :read:

9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks a ton guys. I really really like the mod and everyone else that sees it thinks I got a new paintjob because it is so clean looking.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Looks awesome dirty great example of how awesome black looks when it is clean. One question though is the spare tire still usable since your tires are so big if not take it off It would make the back end look a lot better. Looks awesome though

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
Looks awesome, nice and clean.

3 words: 2wd air dam - it will make the front end look better, and cover up those bumper brackets.

9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Blue02 said:
Looks awesome dirty great example of how awesome black looks when it is clean. One question though is the spare tire still usable since your tires are so big if not take it off It would make the back end look a lot better. Looks awesome though
I honestly don't know about the spare tire, but I figured once I get new rims and tires i would take it off...

also will the 2wd airdam fit with the factory tow hooks?

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
actually, i think you may have to flip them, but not sure about that, it will fit though, guaranteed

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Looks clean :rocking: ... I'm glad you left the Z71 decal on there

1 - 18 of 18 Posts