GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pics of thier NBS truck with just the 1500 badge taken off and the molding left on?? i would love to see before and after pics...i wanna show my dad some pics so he may let me atleast take those badges off, and if you have any w/ a debadged only tailgate, post those up too...i wanna clean up his ride for him some and actually show him it will look good. thanks in advance.

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know it looks good...but i just wanna show my dad pics...hes really stubborn and i think showin him some pics might help out...

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks...thats the sorta thing im lookin for...even if its photoshopped...anyone got some debadged tailgate pics?? Part of the reason i just want the 1500 off is cuz my dads truck is black, and pewter and black are the only colors that the moldin looks alright on...

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
RedneckDude said:
thanks...thats the sorta thing im lookin for...even if its photoshopped...anyone got some debadged tailgate pics?? Part of the reason i just want the 1500 off is cuz my dads truck is black, and pewter and black are the only colors that the moldin looks alright on...
:lol: well I did take that picture before I took the 1500s off, so I did photoshop it but they really are gone now :read: The tailgate is a photoshop too, but all the badges are off, just have the Riverside dealership sticker to get off.

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, i know the 1500s are off now...and it looks good...these are the kinda pics i am lookin for tho...thanks bcubed...now to convince him...

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
brutus said:
i like the sticker bcubed :LOL: thats badass.....i ogt all their cd's their badass.......were did u get it?
Thanks, I took a CD in with the logo and had a shop scan it and make me a logo, it was about $45 with all the artwork fees ... it's a dead on match to my paint. I damaged it one day, and they have sicne repaired it .. you can see it if you look real close in person, but it wasn't too bad of a repair.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts