GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
I debadged my truck today also, except I used a pressure washer on steam setting to get off the glue. i ended up getting three doors just fine and on the last door I peeled my damn clearcoat off:flame:

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I debadged my truck today also, except I used a pressure washer on steam setting to get off the glue. i ended up getting three doors just fine and on the last door I peeled my damn clearcoat off:flame:
I fucked up my paint, and i would kill much less do this again, My truck is a 92!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flame: :flame: :flame:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
looks a lot better chris....my thumbs were fucked up just from takin off the badges, i cant imagine urs.....

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
this is why the eraser wheel is a great investment. I debadged my truck in like 2 hours :D

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
will that eraser wheel take off clear coat.......side molding is next on my list

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Get a thumb swap! They're not that expensive.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I need to order a wheel to get the rest of the residue off mine...anyone got a link? I googled like crazy but couldn't find it...unless I was looking for the wrong thing...

Looks good :thumbsup:

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,533 Posts
I need to order a wheel to get the rest of the residue off mine...anyone got a link? I googled like crazy but couldn't find it...unless I was looking for the wrong thing...

Looks good :thumbsup:
Carb Cleaner and a soft rag FTW

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
I'm not even attempting mine. I bet the paint underneath looks like crapola

1 - 20 of 28 Posts