GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Debadged the truck today.

Took the LS pieces off the cab corners and the silverado and chevrolet off the tail gate.

It was pretty easy, all I had to do was pull em off and my girl friend took alky and got all the glue of for me. I am a lucky fuck. :LOL:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
now take off the side mouldings

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Awesome, i'm sure it looks 100 times better! Glad you got around to pulling that stuff off :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
onyx said:
did it leave a little oval outline of the badge?... mine did.. it sucks...
Why don't you just clean it off? Or did you damage the paint when you removed it?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
GMCtrk said:
Why don't you just clean it off? Or did you damage the paint when you removed it?
Its discolored or faded, not much you can do about it .. could put some new badges on or some custom ones.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
GMCtrk said:

the paint went over the edge of the badge.. i was like WTF?.... its as if it has a whole new paint job over it....

i know some of it was repainted but not that high up... because i was side swiped...

·
Registered
146 Posts
dag thats sucks about yours onyx if it makes you feel any better i was inspired by the post and just succesfully debagded my truck. it onyl took my like 30 minutes in the georgia heat. but i took my time and used a screwdriver with a shop rag to pry it with and the n used my hands and now after cleaning it a few times with some GOO GONE and rubbing alcohol you cant tell they were ever there. i know it doesnt help yo onyx but i just thought you guys might want to know you inspired me to the path of rightousness and i have now successfully completed another mod on my truck thanks agian for the good ideas and help guys you guys :rocking:

oh and sorry for all the words :LOL:

jester

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went out and bought a brand new shiny camera so I post pics for you guys.

By the way tell me what you think about the pic quality. I got a 30 day try out on the camera and they said if I don't like it bring it back.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts