GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
066Litre
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've run my 20x10 Fuel Throttles for about a year now, and have decided I should have done what I wanted in the first place and gone 20x12. I am debating on either Fuel 2 piece Mavericks Chrome & Black. Or 2 piece Fuel Nutz. Also deciding if I should keep my Terra Graps or get some more aggressive Trail Graps or Dick Cepek Fun Countries. Ill post some pics of the truck now and the 2 wheels i'm debating on. Let me know what you guys think.

racetruck_zps45952d92.jpg

photo_zps4336f634.jpg

sept14_zps20b2b367.jpg

fuel_nutz_black_milled_3_zps8ee28f42.jpg

Nutz ^

Fuel_Maverick_D260_Chrome-1000_zps2c359aa2.png

^Maverik

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
embed the pics brah.. and go nutz

·
496BB
1,749 Posts
Have fun cutting metal

Sent from my Big Block iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Your going to have to trim/cut to fit X12's and an aggressive tread.

What size tire you going to run? 305/40?

·
066Litre
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your going to have to trim/cut to fit X12's and an aggressive tread.

What size tire you going to run? 305/40?
I currently have 305/50/20s right now with my 20x10s and have no issues rubbing what so ever and am only cranked a little bit over stock on my keys. Might just stick with these tires since they still have tread and would fit easier.

·
Yuuuuuppppppp
1,055 Posts
Do they make the 12s in 1 piece? Fuel is awful proud of their 2 piece stuff. When I was looking at 22s they were $100-150 more per wheel....but you are the type to buy akrapovic lol so im not sure the extra bothers you to get what you want.

·
Formerly White_Stealth
861 Posts
Damn, nice truck!!!

I say go with Mavericks, the nuts on the Nutz seem cheap and cheesy to me.

·
凸(¬‿¬)凸
1,116 Posts
20x12s on a leveled duramax your going to be cutting metal and will still rub, but still be drivable. Before I sold it I was considering getting cognito uppers and leveling keys to crank more than stock.

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
20x12s on a leveled duramax your going to be cutting metal and will still rub, but still be drivable. Before I sold it I was considering getting cognito uppers and leveling keys to crank more than stock.

:gm:

·
066Litre
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I've had pictures of this truck saved on my computer for probably the last year. LOVE IT, and that is the look i'm going for.

Do they make the 12s in 1 piece? Fuel is awful proud of their 2 piece stuff. When I was looking at 22s they were $100-150 more per wheel....but you are the type to buy akrapovic lol so im not sure the extra bothers you to get what you want.
They only make 1 piece x10s I believe. I'll be curious to see how the 2 piece compares to the one piece. Also, Akrapovic sounds great! I need to get some headers to accompany them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts