GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if 1750 is a decent price for some 20" boyd coddington timeless 6's with nitto 404 tires?? the ad says the tires have more then %50 tread left and the rims are in perfect shape. i've never bought rims before and don't want to get taken for anymore than they're worth. thanks for any input on the subject.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'd offer $1500, and you may have some wheels. The Timeless 6 wheels are nice. Your fight would be that 20" wheels brand new can be bought for around $2000. My thoughts...

·
GolfnBeer
668 Posts
I Have a pair on my truck and i love them easy to clean and they look great. On the boyd site there 650.00 each..but that is probably high, just get the dam things there to cool to pass up...they make any truck look goood...

·
Registered
724 Posts
I sold my 17" Billet Specialty rims for $550. They were $400 a piece when I bought them. I just needed them out of my garage, I even threw in my 4/6 drop, also to get it out of my garage. I had just the rims and tires listed for $1100. Just goes to show you, you can always offer lower than the asking price. Who knows, they might be like me and just want to get rid of them. :shake:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
You can get those rims alone for $1100 shipped new. Then there's the tires that you can get anywhere(new) for like what? 500-800? depending on size and brand for the 20's.

I'd offer them $1300 or $1400 tops.

I paid under $2k for my 22's and tires brand new just to give you an idea. I personally would pay 500 bucks more for new 22's than used 20's. :read:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts