GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so ive been searching for some wheels that i like for my truck, im wanting something i dont see everywhere and something that looks good. On my last truck i found several wheel options i like but now with my new truck ive been having a hard time finding something i like.....

until i saw these today and i think the search might be over. tell me what you guys think. I wont be lifting the truck anytime soon but will probably put these on in a 17x9 with some decent beefy tires, thinking about maxxis mudder buckshots

anyone else have these or know someone who has them on a 03-06 silverado? Id like to see some pics if ya do.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they look real good on your truck lifted. You think they would still look alright on mine at stock height if they are just in 17s?

·
Master Pastor
153 Posts
my roomate is getting his today. going on an 02 cc dmax with no lift. hes getting the 20x10 not sure what size tires yet.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
very nice lookin rim

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now for picking out some rubber.... id like to get nitto terra grapplers or toyo open country's but im figuring these might be too far outta my price range.

Maxxis Mudder Buckshot's are the most reasonably priced ive found for around $400-450
the shop i was lookin at the rims said around 700 for the 17x9s and be around 750+ if i went with the terra grapplers soo.. bout 1450 or more.

Know any good places online for cheap tires?
Maxxis Mudder Buckshot.. prolly cheapest

Terra grapplers, more expensive but nicer

dune grapplers, my favorite but couldnt find a price.....

Open Country's, nice tire but very pricey.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Look on ebay for some mickey thompson mtz's or atz's. The dune grapplers don't look very good in person
What size you want, 33's
The toyo all terrains are a pretty good deal for $145 a tire for 285's
And they don't make the dune grappler in a 33 yet, I think
they make the edit button for a reason...its so we don't have 4 posts in a row by the same poster from the same train of thought...

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
P2100066.jpg

I had the 22*11's one of the best lookin' offroad wheels I've seen
how the fuck do you get in your truck just wandering :endofshow maby make a step bye step post

1 - 18 of 18 Posts