GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Farmer/Warranty Killer!
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to run a direct port 200 shot on my 370. The only problem is that COMP has not yet released the 102mm intake manifold. Just to let you know i am going to run a Nick Williams TB also. but what are you guys thoughts on a seperate dedicated fuel supply with about a 2 to 3 gallon tank so the entire trucks fuel system will not have to be upgrade just for the times when i want to spray. Nitrous Outlet has one for i think $929.00. This is only for the fuel system itself and does not include the nitrous kit. Just wondering, i know this is a safer method for distributing the nitrous over the cylinders but is it worth it? i would love some feedback to know if its worth the money spent or not?:wave:

·
haz 12"s!
4,531 Posts
Its very worth it. You can run some 110 or so to help with detionation when spraying that big of a shot. It just gets expensive with the FPSS, pump, relays, fuel cell, plumbing and then the N2O kit.

If you can find a kit already made, jump on it. If you do it yourself, youll have to buy all the AN fittings and braded hose and what not and you'll end up needing different fitting or not needing some. When I built my fuel system for my turbo setup, I blueprinted it out, drew it up and everything and still needed different fittings and had almost $200 worth of fittings left over.

Good luck and post some pics when you do it.

·
Farmer/Warranty Killer!
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i will definitely be posting up the picks of all the internals, new heads, cam, ect....
Tick Performance (Jonathan) wants me to break in the motor first giving COMP to produce the 102mm intake to the public and by then i can hit it with the spray. and you are right about all the plumbing and what not. the kit itself is around 735ish and the fuel system is 900+ on top of that. but yes i will definitely hold out to make sure i have funds in order to run a dedicated setup

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
if i were you I would join up performancetrucks.net, they are going to be more advanced in what you are looking to accomplish, imho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts