GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Cali Customs
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as most of you guys know im cooking up a whole new conversion to my 1500 NNBS ------> 2500 HD NNBS .. and i was looking into changing my wheels , so i want 22's and a very deep dish wheels , its just a thought if cash flows as planned .. so who makes a deep dish and what do u guys recommend , im currently looking at a intro's , anything else and how deep do they make them and what about back spacing ? need more info .

Joe

·
Cali Customs
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack .. thats what i want .. exactly that .. more info on the wheels . size and damn a cat got my tongue and my ability to type is shattered . i want to know more

·
Low Life ↓
4,485 Posts
turns out he got some wider ones for the rear and had the rear end shortened...

22 x10 in the back and 22x8.5 in front with 5/9 drop he says

truck-huskys002.jpg

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Diffrent wheels people, the ones for sale are the ones that look like twisted vistas but made by boyd. The ones pictured are intros.

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
too good to be true
yup, because i called him and he sold them.

the guy in the white truck sold his OLD BOYDS to this new guy, the guy in the white truck is running INTRO's now. but the set above is gone for 2800$ with rubber.

Mine are 22x10, not a very deep dish....

_DSC0046.jpg

_DSC0052.jpg

_DSC0035-1.jpg

_DSC0025-1.jpg

you interested or what?? :hmm:

·
Cali Customs
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
love the boyds but not to deep as i pictured , too bad they are gone .. i guess i need to sell my wheels fast as well to get something like the intro's

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
love the boyds but not to deep as i pictured , too bad they are gone .. i guess i need to sell my wheels fast as well to get something like the intro's
well any of the brands i listed will make them as deep as you want them, that won't be the problem, the problem will be are you willing to spend 4G's on wheels ?

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
only way you can go deep and still tuck is with a narrowed axle or a wheel with a really curved face.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts