GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Cali Customs
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as most of you guys know im cooking up a whole new conversion to my 1500 NNBS ------> 2500 HD NNBS .. and i was looking into changing my wheels , so i want 22's and a very deep dish wheels , its just a thought if cash flows as planned .. so who makes a deep dish and what do u guys recommend , im currently looking at a intro's , anything else and how deep do they make them and what about back spacing ? need more info .

Joe

·
Cali Customs
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack .. thats what i want .. exactly that .. more info on the wheels . size and damn a cat got my tongue and my ability to type is shattered . i want to know more

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Diffrent wheels people, the ones for sale are the ones that look like twisted vistas but made by boyd. The ones pictured are intros.

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
love the boyds but not to deep as i pictured , too bad they are gone .. i guess i need to sell my wheels fast as well to get something like the intro's
well any of the brands i listed will make them as deep as you want them, that won't be the problem, the problem will be are you willing to spend 4G's on wheels ?

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
only way you can go deep and still tuck is with a narrowed axle or a wheel with a really curved face.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.