GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen plenty of Denali swaps on lowered trucks, but never one on a lifted truck. Anyone have any pics? Maybe a 'chop?

And, which would look better on a 6" lifted Z71 on 35's--the Denali clip, or the Chevy HD clip?

The whole front end has to be replaced anyway--initial estimate is over $6k. Check out the carnage:

I'm just glad that he and his girlfriend both got out of the wreck okay--hell, not even a scratch! We drive some SAFE trucks!! :rocking:

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Theres a guy right around the corner from me with a NBS GMC Sierra and Denali front clip. Im amost 100% sure the truck has a 6" lift and 35s. Ill take a snap for ya. Its not a Chevy but you will still get the whole idea.

MotoHead

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
Travis Barker's (Blink 182) Denali looks awesome lifted. its not a pickup, but still looks great from the front. plus, theres too many lifted Chevy HD's out there, do something a lil different. :imo

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Hey every time I drive by the house hes got the damn truck parked in forward facing the garage so I cant get a shot of the front end but Ill keep tryin lol.

MotoHead

·
Registered
343 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
'lade clips are old and played out. I think a denali front end on a lifted truck would look great.
how are lade clips played out? everyone and their grandma around here drives a denali. Sure, you caddy clips a lot at car shows, but how many have you actually seen on the street? Ive never seen one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts