GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys wantin to sell my denali clip. i dont know really what a good price is for this. but really i just want a price that will cover me 03+ silverado clip. ill also trade for a 03 silverado clip. so i reckon im make a price of about 1200. im guessin that would be a 03 clip heres some pics of the clip.
HPIM0039.jpg

as of right now the bumper is messed up but i did just order a oem black one so it should be here soon. pm me if u wanna know anything

·
Registered
194 Posts
what's all included? is it bumper cover, headlights, turn signals, grille shelle and grille? Are the fenders included? Also is everything oem or do you have aftermarket headlights etc.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if u need the whole front end then the whole front end is included frame horns, fenders. everything is oem including frame horns and bumper brakets. headlights have been cleared. the only one prolly is the one of the circles where the pin goes through the cover into reinforcement to hold cover on is broke only one though. its not really a big deal. the whole front end has been wet sand with 2200 grit paper and just needs to be buffed out.

Denaliano: as for the hood. right now it has been sanded with a 2200 grit paper so it needs to be buffed out and itll be done. and im not really sure if i wanna sell the hood right now cause i dunno if some one is gonna want it if i sell the front end. if i sell the front end person ends up not wantin it. ill give u a holllar back

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
800, i duno if thats high or not but like i said this has to cover me for an 03 clip
thanks

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry bud it all go to go though wanna put an ss clip on my truck....clean truck tho

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
think goodmark not sure tho that was on there when i bought the truck, not wanting to sell the hoood though unless someone buys the clip with out the hood. and someone done called dibs b4 ya...sorry

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nah everything sept frame horns and hood and fenders. if u wanna try work something out im sure we can

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
What about the grill, frame horns, and bumper cover? I don't need fenders, hood, or any lights. LMK a price shipped to 75572 if you don't mind.

Chris
Acro Texas

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i dont know how the shippn on these items is going to work. what year truck do u have?? if u have the 03+ ur gonna need the reinforcement also.... also daytime runnin lamps are different then the stock sierra runnin lamps. but 3 things that u asked for 600+ shippin... like i say i dunno how im goin to work out shippin on these big of an items. lemme know either way
thanks

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Nope I've got a 2000, and the parking lamps I can get cheap on ebay. Thanx for the quote...I'll let you know what I want to do.

Chris

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alright man just lemme know either way...we'll figure out some way for shippin if u really wanna do it lemme know
thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts