GMC Truck Forum banner

denali clip

3K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  bagged00 
#1 ·
alright guys wantin to sell my denali clip. i dont know really what a good price is for this. but really i just want a price that will cover me 03+ silverado clip. ill also trade for a 03 silverado clip. so i reckon im make a price of about 1200. im guessin that would be a 03 clip heres some pics of the clip.

as of right now the bumper is messed up but i did just order a oem black one so it should be here soon. pm me if u wanna know anything

See less See more
#4 ·
if u need the whole front end then the whole front end is included frame horns, fenders. everything is oem including frame horns and bumper brakets. headlights have been cleared. the only one prolly is the one of the circles where the pin goes through the cover into reinforcement to hold cover on is broke only one though. its not really a big deal. the whole front end has been wet sand with 2200 grit paper and just needs to be buffed out.

Denaliano: as for the hood. right now it has been sanded with a 2200 grit paper so it needs to be buffed out and itll be done. and im not really sure if i wanna sell the hood right now cause i dunno if some one is gonna want it if i sell the front end. if i sell the front end person ends up not wantin it. ill give u a holllar back

#18 ·
i dont know how the shippn on these items is going to work. what year truck do u have?? if u have the 03+ ur gonna need the reinforcement also.... also daytime runnin lamps are different then the stock sierra runnin lamps. but 3 things that u asked for 600+ shippin... like i say i dunno how im goin to work out shippin on these big of an items. lemme know either way
thanks

#22 ·
like i say i duno how much cheaper it gonna get cause this is coverin my new silverado clip....i been tryin to find some salvage yards wit silverados that i can strip but no luck yet....if u can somehow manage to find the shit ill do a straight even trade wit ya. im not lookin to spend a whole lot of money in this front end maybe like 2 or 300 more bucks lemme know either way though

#26 ·
just outta curiousity when you say messed up do you mean as in trashed cause that piece across the bottom is ripped off? it actually doesnt look that bad, like a front mount would go right across there just nicely :devil2: ... would you be interested in sellin the old one for cheap?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.