GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys...i know yall get tired of seeing me going back and forth tryin to sell shit...but...i duno what im tryin say. anyways im selling my denali clip to go to a silvy front end. so...front end is good now i got a new bumper on thre so its good. asking 800 for the front end minus fenders and hood and thats with frame horns and all mounting for the bumper/reinforcement. if ya gota silvy then we can work out something for selling fenders too and hood if you want it. anyways heres some pics lemme know if yall got any ?'s
thanks
HPIM0088.jpg

HPIM0089.jpg

HPIM0087.jpg

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it does suck...maybe some how we can work out freight shippin ya think?? i might can cut u a better deall because of shippen

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry man i forgot to mention im swapping 03 and up. ill c what i can do for ya some how tho...ill let ya know

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
asking 800 for the front end minus fenders and hood and thats with frame horns and all mounting for the bumper/reinforcement. if ya gota silvy then we can work out something for selling fenders too and hood if you want it.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
ive got a complete 03 front end, thatcould come off our dmax..how much would you want?

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shit bud ill do a even swap for that....thats exactly what im wanting. what color? and will that fit on a 1500?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
its two toned..white on top with a dark gray n the bottom..im not sure how much shipping would be though?

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i was thinkin doin freight i might can check out ups and c how to go about with this

1 - 16 of 16 Posts