GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I dropped the Denali off to the very capable hands of Aaron Iha today. :bawl: But on to lower and better things....
I took some last pics of the Denali lifted. The crew at Chassis just got back from Forbidden Fantasy. I snapped some pics of one of my favorite trucks of the year. The 07 Silverado that Aaron and his crew bagged on 26s. I also snapped some pics of the Sierra and it's new look. Hopefully I'll have the denali back by Saturday. Sorry the pics aren't great and I don't claim to be a great photographer either. Enjoy.

Denali-1.jpg

DenaliCarey.jpg

CareySilvy.jpg

SilvyBed.jpg

I thought this was a great pic. The Denali, Iha's Silverado, and one of my favorite restaurants Taste of Texas.
TasteofTexas.jpg

Grill.jpg

Sierra2.jpg

Sierra.jpg

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
holy brake dust lokoh!!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
holy brake dust lokoh!!!
Yeah, the wheels were a little dirty, but the underlying color is gun metal grey. So not as bad as you were thinkin. I haven't washed the denali since summer. But then again, I think I've only driven it 3 or 4 times since summer. :crazy:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
for sale thread says it's going to be used by the wife to haul the kid around
Sorry, but the wifey would be getting a $200 early 90s Ford Aerostar or Dodge Caravan before messing up that beautiful Denali, but I'm sure it will look good, just hate to see it dropped from the current state its in. That black GMC CC in the last pics is badass by the way.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whats the setup going to be?
Nothing too drastic. It's gonna be a baby hauler, so I wanted it dependable. Mcgaughy's spindles and DJM Upper and lower control arms. Bags over axle in the rear. The interior is way too nice to be cutting into. So it'll be low but won't lay frame.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts