GMC Truck Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 sets of brand new Stock OEM Denali Lights. I do not have a picture, however Y2KSierra "Steve" bought a set and I am sure he will post pictures here soon. Anyways I have 2 sets left. They are new never used. The price is $300.00 shipped to you. If you are outside the US, you pay the difference. If there are any questons, post them here.

They are first come first serve.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
this is a deal! if i had a GMC id be on it :read:

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
atomoverride said:
84_1.jpg

cc_1_b.jpg

Theres some pictuers I got from this auction: denali projection headlights $215

Thanks for a picture.....

I might add that mine are the same as he is selling, HOWEVER, mine are new never used. $215.00 is a damm good price, but they are used, and can be scratched and what not, $300.00 is also a steal. Call Chevy and ask what they cost.

Not sure how to take your post ... sounds like your trying to "ass out" my sale?

·
Registered
639 Posts
01GMC said:
Thanks for a picture.....
Not sure how to take your post ... sounds like your trying to "ass out" my sale?
WHOA WHOA hey I was just getting some pictures for ya, and stumbled upon that link. And lets face it most auctions on ebay for thouse end @ 300$ so you might as well buy 01GMC's as I am sure you have taken better care of them.

I would rather buy from someone here, than on ebay. Just my two cents...no disrespect intended bro. :)

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
atomoverride said:
WHOA WHOA hey I was just getting some pictures for ya, and stumbled upon that link. And lets face it most auctions on ebay for thouse end @ 300$ so you might as well buy 01GMC's as I am sure you have taken better care of them.

I would rather buy from someone here, than on ebay. Just my two cents...no disrespect intended bro. :)
Cool .. no harm at all. I just wanted to be sure, sometimes people get there jollies off doing crap like that.

·
Registered
639 Posts
yeah dealer price is what I call INSANE price. Has anyone ever gone into a dealership and looked at prices for a RADIO? holy crap, some aftermarket stereo I seen @ walmart for 200$ was going for 500$ installed by the dealership...holy cow. 300$ MARKUP life must be good.

Your lights are tight can I ask did you just buy some extra sets? Also you got a link to your site with your truck pics? I want to see more of that sweet ass ride.

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
atomoverride said:
yeah dealer price is what I call INSANE price. Has anyone ever gone into a dealership and looked at prices for a RADIO? holy crap, some aftermarket stereo I seen @ walmart for 200$ was going for 500$ installed by the dealership...holy cow. 300$ MARKUP life must be good.

Your lights are tight can I ask did you just buy some extra sets? Also you got a link to your site with your truck pics? I want to see more of that sweet ass ride.
I just came across a few extra sets. My buddy works for GM .. he called and asked if I wanted them .. so I went and got them.

As far as some pic's .. I'll get some up here soon for ya.

D

·
0 Posts
Hey Rob,
This is Santiago the guy that was with Jeff when we took your pics of your truck the other day. I'm interested in getting a pair of those headlights from you bro.
Let me know how much you want for a set if I come pick them up from you.

Thanks,
Santiago

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.