GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for the nbs Denali 20" wheels as shown below..

I have seen trucks with these wheels posted on several forums and on AutoTrader...

BUT, during my search, I found a very similar wheel that I would like some info on.... And whether the two stamps shown below are both indicative of OEM products...

Are there some replicas that sport the "GM" stamp?

This one have a weird center cap (looks like it is a "20"), but the GM stamp looks kosher:

This one has a GMC cap, but a different stamp:

Were these a later Denali/Yukon style from the first one?
Any info about these wheels and if I should watch out for eBay knockoffs, would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
those could be a GM performance accessories wheel with a different center cap on em instead of a GMC logo one...

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,237 Posts
If they look good and are priced as a knock-off, 95% of people will never know they are. If the quality and price is right, and you like them, I dont see a problem with them.

·
YAH BITCH
44 Posts
If they look good and are priced as a knock-off, 95% of people will never know they are. If the quality and price is right, and you like them, I dont see a problem with them.
'nuff said

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The thing that I was afraid of was that they were priced like OEM... But after seeing the D20 Edition site, it has eased my concerns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts