GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Dude
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here ever use them? Today I noticed that some piece of shit fuckstick decided to let their door slam into the right side of my truck. I try really hard to park away from everybody because I know that 90% of this country's population does not care about anybody else. I think once spring arrives and depending on what I hear about them, I may give them a try. There are two dents, one below and one above the body line. They aren't real bad, but they made me sick all day today after noticing them. After almost three years of noting real noticeable, this is what I get. And "they" wonder why guns kill people.

·
05 Sierra Crew
987 Posts
No idea about dent wizard but I know how you feel. I got in my truck this morning and notice that I have about a 2 inch dent in my cab behind the rear door, no clue how it happened since there is no paint damage but I'm figuring it was some dumb ass. People suck.

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,533 Posts
Yes, I've had the Dent Wizard work on my truck and I was very impressed with the results. It was like he turned back time the work was so flawless. Cheap too. Around 80 for door dings.

·
The Dude
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats exactly what I wanted to hear. $80 bones sounds very reasonable. Just knowing that I don't have any door dings is priceless. I'll gladly pay to have them "erased". Mine are just dented too, no paint damage thank god. Yes Jon, people do suck for the most part. Forget about having something nice these days. I think some cocksuckers do this shit on purpose.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Dent Wizard is a bunch of hacks! I know, I used to work for them. Be sure you check out some before and after work before using them. They do have some good techs, but they pay so poorly, the techs rush thru to get the job done so they can move on to the next guy. Get some price quotes from independant techs in your area first. Removing the dents is their bread and butter and they usually take pride in their work. Their reputation requires it. The DW tech will probably charge less because of company policy. Ask him if he'll do it on the side for the same amount. The dealer tech gets about 30% of the sale. On $80, he gets $24. You get what you pay for. I would never pay someone $24 to do body work on my truck! If you need more info or want the name of someone close by, PM me.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
A local business called "The Dent Dr." fixed a few things on my old truck. They came to my house, they were on time, only took about 30 minutes, and the results were great. The owner took out two fist-sized dents on my door and a nickel-sized small dent on my hood for $40.

·
The Dude
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did a search and found a few body shops in my area that do paintless dent removal as well. One in particular looked pretty good, so I think once spring arrives, I'll get an estimate and go from there. As far as "Dent Wizard" is concerned, I couldn't find any local franchises. I don't care who does it, obviously the end result is my primary concern. Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts