GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of late notice, but if anyone is down to roll out I'm gonna be there too.

Adam's is hosting a detail clinic/product demo at their warehouse. Should be a lot of cool cars there and its a chance to see Adam himself put his touch on a car. Also, they're notorious for giving out freebies at these things.

Kicks off at 9am... if anyone is down to caravan out with me LMK

torranceclinicmay16.gif

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
damnit! if it was next weekend id be there

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
How far is Torrance from Costa Mesa because I want to make the extreme offroad expo on Saturday afternoon
torrance is about another 30 miles west of costa mesa. Didnt know the offroad expo was going on this weekend, maybe ill have time to check it out

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Damn, I'd actually really like to go...Too far of a drive with no where to stay...not to mention I'm hoping to finish my truck on Saturday:bawl:

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, I'd actually really like to go...Too far of a drive with no where to stay...not to mention I'm hoping to finish my truck on Saturday:bawl:
Yea... it'd be cool if you made it down, but that is a ways to go for a couple hour detail clinic.

Glad I got to apply my paste today, but kinda bummed b/c on Monday when the TBSS was at the dealer for another rear end fix (things fucking eating gears and lube!!) the porter washed it!!! :pissed: So todays wax application was over less than perfect paint. I did it just b/c I knew I woulnd't have time to correct it anytime soon.

At least the kid used car wash soap and MF to clean it, but he obviously was scrubbing hard b/c theres some spots where the swirls are really obvious....

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Yeah Dylan, I'll go, just don't make fun of my paint because its swirl heaven right now!

I'll just leave early Saturday morning, hang at Adams till whenever then go to the offroad expo.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Yeah Dylan, I'll go, just don't make fun of my paint because its swirl heaven right now!

I'll just leave early Saturday morning, hang at Adams till whenever then go to the offroad expo.
:slap:

Now that you live this close to Dylan have him work on it for you. He definitely does some of the best work

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sounds good man... but don't sweat the paint... mines far from perfect right now after my FREE DEALER WASH :pow: I'm gonna start leaving a note on the dash that says WASH THIS TBSS AND DIE!!! when it goes in for service.

I'm gonna be getting there a little early. Adam said I could roll the TBSS into the warehouse for a quick photo session before the clinic starts and he wanted to go for a spin in it.

You actually could get your truck worked on a little there bro... part of the clinic is they bring in customer cars and trucks to demo products... at the very least you could get a couple of panels buffed out

I'll shoot you my cell in a second... hit me up when you get there, I might be inside still.

EDIT: clear out your inbox... can't send you PM!! :read:

:slap:

Now that you live this close to Dylan have him work on it for you. He definitely does some of the best work
Compliment much appreciated sir... you're no slouch yourself :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts