GMC Truck Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
i spray BnB on an applicator pad and wipe around the sidewalls. and then spray it in the wheel wells and wipe clean too if they have the black plastic on the inside, or even rubber undercoat.

chris- ill PM u when i need it. im also going to need some of that leather/vinyl/trim stuff by klearkote. and a bunch of other stuff. :shake:
I tried with a few different applicators and it just seems to soak up to much and not put hardly anything on the tire.I haven't been able to spray it on because it just gets everywhere

I absolutely love it though,but I may try that optibond Chris has

maybe it depends on the applicator pad. but i just use a cheapy one from the local parts store that they market to wax with.
foam?

For your little tires I can say that a sock works excellent lol

I tried with a few different applicators and it just seems to soak up to much and not put hardly anything on the tire.I haven't been able to spray it on because it just gets everywhere

I absolutely love it though,but I may try that optibond Chris has
OB is tied w/ BnB for my favorite dressing. Obviously they're different dressings, but those are my top 2 :imo

I'll stop threadjacking now, lol.:slap:
yeah gels are convenient when there is no garage for sure,I used to use zaino z16 and loved it.And I've read they are pretty similar so I look forward to trying it out.

Ok no more thread jacking from me either:crazy:

Discussion starter · #29 ·
the one i have is almost like cotton. it weird, its very beat up, so i cant remember what it was new. i just remember it was once white, and wasnt microfiber. lol

Sorry to thread jack, but what do you clean your wash mitts with? Mine is starting to look like shit, and I wash it out everytime but it seems more stuff is getting stuck in there and it has a very light grey/dirt tint to it. Is it time for a new mitt?

Sorry to thread jack, but what do you clean your wash mitts with? Mine is starting to look like shit, and I wash it out everytime but it seems more stuff is getting stuck in there and it has a very light grey/dirt tint to it. Is it time for a new mitt?
what kind of mitt?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.