GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
washed and detailed my truck this afternoon and then decided to do her car as well, onto some pics

·
meh
735 Posts
nice car.

I hate those inserts in the rear bumper. i've been seeing more and more cars/suv's having those. whats the point of those?

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
Looks nice..those things are surprisingly fun to drive even with an auto.

The cutouts in the front and rear bumpers are parking distance sensors. The ones immediately below the headlights are pop-out headlight washer nozzles for BMW's ridiculous "special wash program"....a.k.a. the "why the f**k did this thing just throw 1/2 gallon of washer fluid all over my hood wash program" according to my x5-driving brother.

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
endo is right about the cutouts under the headlights, but the one single cutout in the front an rear are for towhooks, they pop out of the bumper, like to pull the car up onto a tow truck if needed, to get this car with parking sensors you have to special order the car, as far as the 2 long slender cutouts towards the bottom of the rear bumper they are just for design, they serve no purpose

specs are 07 530i, sport package, steptronic auto, navi, only thing I wish this car had is seat heaters, this damn leather can get chilly during the winter

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Hook me up with her sister or mom. Thanks.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
nice car. My girlfriend's mom has that same color combo in a 550. Enjoy using the idrive?

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I like it alot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts