After:
IMG_4072.gif

IMG_4075.gif

IMG_4081.gif

IMG_4083.gif

IMG_4084.gif

IMG_4085.gif

Hadn't put on tire shine yet...

I claybar'd the polished lip and face of the rim to get off some hard stains and bug guts, then put a coat of Z-2 on the lip and rim

IMG_4090-1.gif

IMG_4092.gif

IMG_4096.gif

IMG_4097-1.gif

IMG_4103-1.gif

IMG_4109.gif

IMG_4111.gif

Washed the truck and put a coat of the Zaino finale spray on it, works and looks great.

I just bought some colormatched handles and I'll eventually get some mirror caps and tailgate handle. Also got a new audio setup in the works. I'm still debating on colormatching everything on the front bumper, or getting an SS bumper cover...?

let me know what you think

-John

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
looks good and nice pics as usual

and i would completely paint your front bumper:imo

also your truck is begging for tinted tails

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks good and nice pics as usual

and i would completely paint your front bumper:imo

also your truck is begging for tinted tails
I really want tinted tails, but I'm not sure on laws in Texas, and I don't want to go too dark so the reverse lights are impaired... I'm leaning towards painting the front bumper as well, cause you don't see it as often.

thanks for the compliment

-John

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
I wonder if I claybar my rims I'll have that good of results... I'll just probably polish them after then put a couple coats of NXT on them. I want chrome rims soooo bad I'm so tired of polished.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I love your truck!! Good job on detail!!

·
professional smartass
5,589 Posts
I really want tinted tails, but I'm not sure on laws in Texas, and I don't want to go too dark so the reverse lights are impaired... I'm leaning towards painting the front bumper as well, cause you don't see it as often.

thanks for the compliment

-John
mask off bu lights

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys, the claybar and wax wasn't so much for looks as it was protection and keeping the rims in good shape, but they're definitely shinier

-John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts