·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

I would like to buy one of these programmers can you guys tell me
Is there difference between these two?
and which one is better and why?
for the people who use any of these can you tell me how was it?

bye for now

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
I'm happy with my diablosport so far. I'm having trouble getting my speedometer to read exactly right, but otherwise it's great.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
They aren't chips :nono: . Also, why is the choice between these two PROGRAMMERS?

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
whatever, because these what are available for me.
your in Kuwait right? I'm pretty sure Nelson performance ships his mailorder tune over there. It would be worth MUCH more than those two programmers.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
NO I am in Qatar, what is the other choice?
he'll probably shit there too. Try and give him a call or email him. If that doesn't work then buy a predator programmer. That is about the best programmer you can buy.

Hypertech<Superchips<Diablo/Predator<Wait4me<Nelson,Wheatley,etc<HpTuners,EFI Live

·
Registered
124 Posts
For a hand held I like the diablo. The only thing I dont like is, that they will be vin locked once you use it. But is does work very well.

Four2fight

·
To hell with BHO!!
2,645 Posts
Diablo straight fucking CLOWNS on Superchips!!

You can do much, much more with the Diablo. Much more versatile overall for the price.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
If your hellbent on spending the money spend the money on the Diablo. I picked one up for cheap, I only messed with shift points, changed the top speed limiter and upped my idle a little bit oh and turned off my rear o2s and also all AIR component codes

·
Registered
861 Posts
I happen to have both. My dad has a 07 Classic with the 8.1, and I have a 07 Classic with the 6.0. I had the Diablo on my truck and the Superships on his. My truck runs great, his sucks. So we traded. My truck runs better with the Diablo, and so does his. DO NOT BY THE SUPERCHIPS. The Diablo has way more options to adjust too. I am taking back the Superchips to Summit Racing and ordering a Westers tuned PCM from Lyndon. Then my dads truck will smoke mine till I get a Westers.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I just did some wo runs with the Superchips in my truck. It sucks. It pings like crazy, shifts slower then the diablo and seems less respondsive.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you SIKGMC for posting. I connect both the diablo & superchips and I asked about the top speed for my car the diablo told me the top speed will be 125mph and the superchips told it will be 150mph so I am not sure what to buy!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
If you go handheld, go Diablo. Superchips doesn't give you as many options to change. If you want a larger jump in performance, go with a tuned PCM. I paid 300.00 for my Diablo, dad paid 440.00 for the Superchips which is going back. For 450.00-550.00 you could have a Wester tuned PCM and it blows away any handheld.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,871 Posts
thank you SIKGMC for posting. I connect both the diablo & superchips and I asked about the top speed for my car the diablo told me the top speed will be 125mph and the superchips told it will be 150mph so I am not sure what to buy!!
:lol: Sounds like you dont know shit about shit

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Well if that's what you're worried about. My own EFI Live file I made had my limiter at 255mph. I've only hit that 2 or 3 times though...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts