GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my Diablosport Programmer. It will fit 2006 2007 4.8, 5.3, 6.0 and 8.1 motors. It has the latest GM 2.04 Update and is ready to be intalled into your truck. I also have the computer kit so you can pull your program and email it Diablosport to get a custom tune. It works great, but I wanna start playing with HPTuners!!! I paid 340.00 shipped in November. Asking 250.00 plus shipping.

2000 GMC 3500 Sierra Classic Crewcab. Denali Front Clip. ORU kits. Dana 44 HD. Corp 14 FF. 5.13 Gears. 40" TSL's. ATI ProCharger/Intercooled. Headers, MSD, Flowmaster, 500HP!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It feels like the truck moves easier then it did before. Like it takes less pedal to accelerate. I would say on a scale of 1-10, 10 being a good PCM tune, this is a 3.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only one truck at a time. Once the stock tune is put back into the truck, then the programmer is unlocked and free to use on another truck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Predators are vin locked even if you return it to stock it needs reflashed by diablo to be able to use it on another vehicle.. and that costs 100.00 or so

I've read on some different websites that it is locked to that trucks VIN. is this true and if so, can it be unlocked?

Andy
You read right Andy, this tool is still locked to another VIN if it was used on another vehicle. This tool does not unlock by restoring the backup.
The tool can be unlocked, but the original backup must have been restored to the previous truck, and there is a $99 charge for the service provided.
give us a call at 561-908-0040 to get an RMA# to send the tool in.

Thanks

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Predators are vin locked even if you return it to stock it needs reflashed by diablo to be able to use it on another vehicle.. and that costs 100.00 or so
No they aren't. I unistalled it from my truck and installed a tune in my dads 2006 GMC 3500 5 minutes later. Then 2 days later uninstalled the tune from my dads truck and reinstalled the Diablo performance tune into my truck. You just can't use it on 2 trucks at the same time.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, I had a Diablo on my old truck. It marries itself to the vin and needs to be reflashed to use it on another truck.
No reflashing is neccassary. Just put the OEM tune back into the truck, this returns the Diablo back to its OEM tuning and releases the VIN #.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts